ASSET PROTECTION ATTORNEY
An asset protection attorney creates solutions on a client’s behalf to either mitigate or prevent property and/or financial loss under legal duress of a lawsuit or creditor’s claim. There are three components to comprehensive asset protection.
Determining if Asset Protection is right for you:
What is the application of the asset protection solution?
- Who is in need of asset protection.
- What property or monetary assets are in need of protection.
- When and Why are your assets being pursued.
Who is the creditor?
- Government entities have greater reach than privately owned or publicly traded firms.
- Nature of creditor’s claim tactics.
How is the claim being pursued by the creditor?
- Creditor Claim
Timing is everything, asset protection is most valuable when you have prepared prior to a lawsuit or claim by a creditor being filed against you or your business. If you choose to wait too long it could be too late. Call our office today, for a complimentary consultation 877.246.2770